Jobs and Recruitments
Music Therapist Job Opening at Singing Sands Music Therapy
Are you a passionate and qualified music therapist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of others? Singing Sands Music Therapy seeks a dedicated and experienced music therapist to join our team. This is a permanent part-time position with the potential for full-time employment.
The successful candidate will work on the road and must travel to various locations, including client’s homes, long-term care facilities, nursing homes, and private practices. If you meet the following requirements and are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in music therapy
- 1-2 years of experience in music therapy or a related field
- Client-centered or humanistic/experiential therapy experience
- Area of specialization in music therapy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Client-focused with efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player with interpersonal awareness and reliability
- Conduct patient interviews and review health care reports to assess current and potential functioning levels.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Prepare individualized treatment plans for each patient.
- Implement and monitor treatment plans.
- Record observations and progress reports and consult with other healthcare professionals
- Initiate, design, and implement specialized therapy programs.
- Plan intervention programs
- Maintain accurate records
- Develop and implement counseling and intervention programs to assist clients in determining goals and means of attaining them.
- Interview clients, prepare case histories, and assess problems.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling programs and interventions.
- Liaise with community agencies or partners, identify additional or alternative services, and provide referrals.
In addition to financial benefits, Singing Sands Music Therapy offers long-term benefits, team-building opportunities, and other benefits.
This position is permanent employment/part-time leading to full-time, with 10 to 14 hours per week and working time from 28.00 to 35.00 hourly (to be negotiated).
We encourage you to apply for this position if you are passionate about helping people and have the necessary qualifications and experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a dedicated team of professionals and positively impact people’s lives.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Prepare your application materials. Gather the following essentials to craft an irresistible application:
- A mesmerizing cover letter that showcases your passion and skills.
- Glowing references testify to your remarkable experience.
- Solid evidence of your requested certifications, proving your expertise.
- Share your highest level of education and the prestigious institution that nurtured your growth.
Step 2: Dive into the screening questions. To demonstrate your exceptional dedication, answer the following thought-provoking questions:
- Are you ready to embrace a new adventure and relocate for this phenomenal position?
- Are you currently residing within reach of the beautiful location advertised?
- Have you previously basked in the glory of this extraordinary field of employment?
- Are you equipped with the awe-inspiring certifications mentioned above?
Step 3: Send us your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Singing Sands Music Therapy is a leading provider of music therapy services in Charlottetown, PE. Our team is dedicated to using music to improve our client’s physical, emotional, and cognitive well-being.
Suppose you are passionate about music therapy and are looking for an opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. In that case, we encourage you to apply for this exciting job opening.
Music therapy is a unique form of therapy that uses music as a means of communication and expression. It is an evidence-based practice that effectively treats various conditions, including autism, dementia, depression, anxiety, and chronic pain.
Music therapists use multiple techniques, such as singing, playing instruments, songwriting, and improvisation, to engage clients and help them achieve their therapeutic goals.
As a music therapist at Singing Sands Music Therapy, you can work with clients of all ages and backgrounds, providing them with the support they need to achieve their goals.
You will work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to develop and implement treatment plans, and you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
At Singing Sands Music Therapy, we believe that music has the power to heal and transform lives. If you share this belief and are passionate about using a theme to help others, we encourage you to apply for this exciting job opening.