QuadReal Property Group is currently seeking skilled and talented individuals to become a member of the team by applying for the post of Assistant Property Manager in the company. It is a global real estate investment, operating, and development company with headquarters in Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada.
It is a full-service real estate company that has expanded its capabilities in investing in equity and debt in both the public and private markets. QuadReal aims at delivering strong investment returns that bring value to the people and communities it serves while creating sustainable environments.
However, the real estate company is now seeking interested and qualified individuals to apply for the post of Assistant Property Manager to provide support to the retail and commercial office functions of the company.
Employer Name: QuadReal Property Group
Position: Assistant Property Manager –Oakridge Park
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $48,562 – $75,000
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English and French languages.
Education: Candidates should have a degree-level qualification or 3 years of experience in University Guidance Counseling, or in a related area
Experience: Candidates should have experience, which includes:
- The candidate should have more than 3 years of experience in property management
- Candidates having a Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or Property Management are preferred
- The candidate should have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with tenants and team members both orally and in writing
- The candidate should have strong time management skills and the ability to effectively manage tight deadlines and work under pressure to achieve quality results
- The candidate should have the ability to provide solutions to problems using facts and sound reasoning
- The candidate should have an innovative approach with a willingness to manage and adapt to change
- The candidate should have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Having the knowledge of Yardi is considered an advantage
- The candidate should hold a Property Management Real Estate license in good standing. Candidates who do not have the license will be granted a 1 year period from the start date of employment to complete the process of obtaining the license. However, candidates with successful completion have an added advantage in employment
- The candidate should be able to support the Property Manager with managing the building portfolio and support the completion of annual budgeted projects
- The candidate should be able to support the GM, PM, and Ops Manager in preparing for the launch f Oakland Park
- The candidate should be able to complete the analysis of financial statements for the preparation and posting of monthly reports. He/ she should be able to assist with the annual budget process for buildings within the portfolio
- The candidate should be able to interact with tenants for escalated collection of accounts receivable matters and reconcile accounts
- The candidate should be able to administer lease-related payments, such as tenant allowances, etc.
- The candidate should be able to coordinate contractors and ensure compliance with major service contracts, maintain and update contract schedules and databases
- The candidate should be able to process all cheques, invoices, and related reports within JD Edwards
- The candidate should be able to process, match and code invoices to comply with budget schedules, and compile and very for submission to Regional Accounting
- The candidate should be able to perform administrative functions related to property management and analysis of leases
- The candidate should be able to tender operational contracts (landscaping/ snow removal, HVAC, etc.)
- The candidate should be able to monitor and follow up on QuadReal Connect/Tenant maintenance requests to ensure overall service delivery is consistent with QuadReal standards
- The candidate should be able to maintain and update tenant information for the timely collection and recording of tenant insurance certificates
- The candidate should be able to maintain tenant manuals and assist with the coordination of tenant appreciation functions for the buildings in the portfolio
- The candidate should be able to monitor periodic tenant surveys, ensuring the distribution of surveys on a timely basis and encouraging maximum participation of all tenants.
- The candidate should be able to review all survey responses, analyze trends, and provide feedback on overall ratings, ensuring all tenants’ issues have been dealt with accordingly
- The candidate should be able to type and distribute correspondence to tenants and prepare rental letters
- The candidate should be able to bear responsibility for rent collection, cheque posting, application of money to tenant accounts, and reviewing monthly recurring bills
- The candidate should be able to relate with tenants and provide prompt follow-up and communication for dealing with tenant matters
- The candidate should be able to monitor and track vacant unit utility accounts
- The candidate should be able to read and understand leases to ensure accurate information is received and maintained
- The candidate should be able to read and review Lease Review Checklists and reports (LRC’S), and also maintain and update security deposit reports
- The candidate should be able to work extended hours during evenings or weekends to meet critical business deadlines
Who can apply?
- Candidate must be a United Kingdom Citizen, or a permanent resident of the UK with a valid working permit.
How to Apply:
If the position fits you and you fulfill all the basic requirements, then you can apply only by filling out the online application form and uploading your resume.
Applicants with disabilities who meet the criteria are guaranteed to be interviewed. QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation to candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process, as well as those seeking job postings in an alternate format. Candidates that require accommodation should therefore contact the Talent Acquisition team member they are working with and include their job posting number, their name, and preferred method of contract.
The successful candidate offered employment must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment.