Jobs and Recruitments
Restaurant Supervisor Vacancy at Wik Enterprises Inc Wendy’s – Apply Now!
Are you passionate about working in the fast-paced food industry? Are you a self-motivated team player looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Look no further than Wik Enterprises Inc Wendy’s! We are seeking three motivated individuals to join our team as Restaurant Supervisors.
As a Restaurant Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our restaurant. You will work alongside our team of talented food service professionals to ensure our customers receive the highest quality of service possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of our restaurant staff
- Ensuring that our food service operations comply with health and safety regulations
- Managing inventory and ordering supplies as needed. Overseeing the preparation and presentation of food and beverages
- Providing exceptional customer service to all guests
- Successful candidates will have excellent communication and organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- You should be able to work well under pressure and have a proven track record of managing a team in a fast-paced environment.
We believe in taking care of our employees at Wik Enterprises Inc Wendy’s. In addition to a competitive hourly wage of $17.00 to $18.00 (to be negotiated), we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental plans, long-term group insurance benefits, and a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
We also offer other benefits, such as flexible scheduling and opportunities for advancement within the company. We are an equal-opportunity employer and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, including Indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, veterans, visible minorities, and youth.
- Must be fluent in English No degree, certificate, or diploma required
- 1 to less than seven months of relevant work experience
- Must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent or temporary resident of Canada, or hold a valid Canadian work permit
- If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your food service career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for a job, there are three ways: via email, mail, or in person.
To apply via email, send your application materials to email@example.com.
To apply by mail, send your materials to the following address:
70 Old Placentia Road
NL A1N 4Y1.
If you prefer to apply in person, you can visit the same address between the hours of 10:30 AM to 04:30 PM.
Remember to review the job listing carefully and ensure that your application materials accurately reflect your qualifications and experience. Good luck with your job search!