Are you passionate about helping individuals regain their physical abilities and improve their quality of life? Look no further! Ontario Ltd is thrilled to announce a remarkable opportunity for a skilled and dedicated Physiotherapist to join our team in Dundas, ON.
In this engaging and rewarding role, you will play a crucial part in assessing patients, designing personalized treatment plans, and delivering top-notch care. If you have a bachelor’s degree and a genuine desire to make a positive impact, we invite you to apply for this permanent, full-time position starting as soon as possible.
As a Physiotherapist at 1975098 Ontario Ltd, you will utilize your expertise and compassion to help patients achieve their physical goals. You will conduct assessments, administer evaluative tests, and collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop comprehensive physiotherapy programs.
Your exceptional judgment and attention to detail will ensure the selection of appropriate exercises, apparatus, and manipulations. Additionally, you will maintain accurate clinical and progress reports, while providing guidance and supervision to patients during exercise sessions.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy is essential to be considered for this position. Your educational background will provide you with a solid foundation to deliver effective care and implement evidence-based practices.
- Experience: While prior experience is not required, we welcome individuals who are enthusiastic and willing to learn. We will provide comprehensive training to help you grow and develop your skills in a supportive environment.
As a Physiotherapist at 1975098 Ontario Ltd, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing patients’ physical abilities: Through a systematic evaluation, you will identify the areas that require improvement and determine the most effective treatment strategies.
- Administering evaluative tests and procedures: You will conduct various tests and assessments to gather essential information about patients’ conditions, allowing for accurate diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Planning physiotherapy programs: Drawing upon your expertise, you will design personalized treatment plans tailored to each patient’s unique needs, ensuring the best possible outcomes.
- Selecting appropriate exercises, apparatus, and manipulations: Utilizing your comprehensive knowledge of physiotherapy techniques, you will choose exercises, equipment, and manipulations that optimize patients’ progress and enhance their physical abilities.
- Maintaining clinical and progress reports: Accurate documentation is vital for tracking patients’ progress and ensuring continuity of care. You will maintain detailed reports to provide a comprehensive overview of each patient’s journey.
- Conferencing with other health professionals: Collaboration with other healthcare providers, such as physicians and occupational therapists, will enable a holistic approach to patient care and maximize treatment outcomes.
- Teaching and/or supervising exercises to patients: By providing clear instructions and guidance, you will help patients perform exercises correctly and safely, empowering them to take an active role in their rehabilitation.
To practice as a Physiotherapist, you must possess the following credentials:
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities: Obtaining the necessary licensure is a requirement to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and maintain the highest level of professionalism.
At Ontario Ltd, we prioritize the safety and well-being of both our patients and employees. Therefore, we ensure a secure work environment by offering eligibility for professional liability insurance. This coverage provides peace of mind and reassurance for everyone involved.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
As a Physiotherapist, you can expect the following work conditions and physical demands:
- Physically demanding: This role requires physical stamina, as you will be engaged in activities that involve standing, walking, and supporting patients during exercise sessions.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking: The nature of the work will involve a mix of activities, allowing for variety and flexibility throughout the day.
- Attention to detail: Meticulousness and precision are essential to accurately assess patients, track progress, and deliver effective treatments. Attention to detail ensures no aspect of care is overlooked.
To thrive in this role, the following personal qualities are highly valued:
- Client focus: A genuine dedication to improving patients’ lives and delivering exceptional care is at the core of our mission. Your ability to prioritize the well-being of our clients will contribute to their overall satisfaction and positive treatment outcomes.
- Efficient interpersonal skills: Building strong relationships with patients, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals is crucial. Excellent interpersonal skills will facilitate effective communication and collaboration.
- Excellent oral communication: Clear and concise communication is vital in conveying instructions, explaining treatment plans, and ensuring patients understand their rehabilitation journey.
- Judgment: Sound judgment is necessary to make informed decisions regarding treatment approaches and to adjust plans based on patients’ progress and feedback.
At Ontario Ltd, we value our employees and strive to provide a supportive and enriching work environment. As part of our commitment to your professional growth and development, we offer the following benefits:
- Free parking: You’ll have the convenience of free parking, allowing you to focus on providing exceptional care to our patients without the hassle of searching for parking spaces.
- Learning/training paid by employer: We invest in your continuous learning and development by covering the costs of relevant training and educational opportunities. This ensures you stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field of physiotherapy.
- Team-building opportunities: We believe in fostering a positive and collaborative work culture. Regular team-building activities and events will help you connect with colleagues, promote camaraderie, and enhance job satisfaction.
How to Apply:
If you’re excited about this incredible opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, we encourage you to apply today. Please submit your application via email
When applying for this position, please provide the following information:
- Current field of study: [Applicant’s response]
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada? [Applicant’s response]
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants, including those who self-identify as members of various groups, such as Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, and Youth. We welcome applications from individuals in these groups who meet the criteria for this position.
Note: Please ensure that you meet the specified criteria for this job posting. Only individuals who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or temporary residents with valid Canadian work permits are eligible to apply. If you do not meet these requirements, we kindly request that you refrain from submitting an application, as the employer will not be able to respond to it.