Jobs and Recruitments
Digital Marketing Specialist at TWG Communications – North Bay, Ontario Canada
TWG Communications is looking for skilled and qualified individuals to join their team by applying for the open post of Digital Marketing Specialist. TWG Communications specializes in brand development and print design of online incorporated marketing and communications campaigns for private, public, and non-profit organizations. It is an industry leader that has received several international creative awards.
The company offers a range of services such as branding, advertising, infographics, design, events, film, social media, web, promotions, etc. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing digital advertising and social media engagement campaigns for clients and the company’s personal projects.
Employer Name: TWG Communications
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: CA$40,000 – CA$55,000 annually
Employment Type: Full-time, Entry level
Location: North Bay, Ontario Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English and French languages.
Experience: Candidates should have experience, which includes:
- The candidate should have a degree or an applied diploma focusing on marketing, communications, or advertising
- The candidate should have two to three years of experience in digital media planning or buying and digital marketing strategy. Candidates with less than two years of experience will also be considered, but those with more experience will be preferred
- The candidate should have a thorough knowledge of paid digital advertising platforms such as all Google platforms, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- The candidate should have profound knowledge of Google Analytics and major SEO and SEM tools
- The candidate should have a comprehensive understanding of content marketing, marketing funnels, conversion, tracking, and generation
- The candidate should have experience with web-based collaboration and management tools
- The candidate should have proven organizational skills and pay attention to details and should have experience with Mac OS X, iOS, and Android environments
- The candidate should have a positive, self-starter attitude with clients and co-workers and the ability to work independently and set priorities
- The candidate should have strong interpersonal and effective communication skills. He/she must also be able to write, speak and read fluently in the English Language
- The candidate should be able to research, develop and carry out digital advertising and social media engagement campaigns. He/ she should be able to create campaign plans, making use of research, analytics, market insight, and client objectives
- The candidate should be able to carry out, supervise and adjust campaigns optimizing based on real-time analytics, conversions, responses, etc.
- The candidate should be able to report campaign progress and results, making use of all available tools
- The candidate should be able to make required adjustments to plans and strategies throughout the campaign cycles
- The candidate should be able to attend meetings and present materials and reports when required
- The candidate should be able to work with agency teams to deliver a seamless digital marketing experience for clients. The candidate should be able to manage a number of tasks at a time and prioritize them on a schedule
- The candidate should be able to track time and project data in the agency project management system
- The candidate should be able to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules while taking campaigns from planning to execution
- The candidate should be able to concept, plan, chart, and present concepts and strategies to internal and external audiences. The candidate should be able to develop strategies, plan campaign media placements, recommend tactics, monitor, optimize and report campaign progress and outcomes on a regular basis
- The candidate should be able to work with the company’s creative team, account team, digital team, and partners to develop and execute campaigns and assignments
Who can apply?
- Candidate must be a United Kingdom Citizen, or a permanent resident of the UK
- Candidate must be able to work in Canada
How to Apply:
If you meet all the requirements, you can proceed to apply by reaching out to the company and filling out the online form, clearly stating your reasons for reaching out.