Canada Jobs With Work Permit 2023 | How To Apply.
Canada Jobs With Work Permit 2023
Canada jobs are a top choice for many foreign nationals seeking employment outside their country. However, you will need a work permit to work in Canada.
The procedure for obtaining a work permit is determined by the kind of employment you’ll be doing and your citizenship.
You might have thought of what a working permit is. A work permit is a legal document that enables a foreign national to work while present in Canada.
Canada offers a variety of work permits to over 400,000 temporary foreign workers in Canada, which includes open work permits, employer-specific work permits, and work permits for independent contractors.
For anyone working for themselves in Canada, self-employed work permits are required.
7 Canada Jobs With Work Permit 2023
Canada offers a wide variety of jobs with work permits. Here are 7 Canadian Jobs with work permits in 2023
The pay for baking in Canada is $15 per hour. Baker, baker supervisor, bread baker, baker apprentice, and many other titles are available in baking.
They work primarily in bakeries, supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, and other institutions. They might also be self-employed.
Employment Requirements include
- A secondary school certificate is typically required.
- Completing a three to four-year apprenticeship program in baking, a diploma from a college or another program closely related to baking, or prior professional baking experience is needed.
- On-the-job training (OJT) may be provided.
Pay for caregiving in Canada is $17 per hour. Examples of titles in caregiving include babysitter, child care provider-private home, child care live-in caregiver, nanny, and parent help.
Their primary duty is supervising and caring for children in employers or their residences.
Employment requirements include:
- Secondary school certificates might be needed.
- In-home childcare providers may require a certificate in child care or a comparable field-related training program.
- Experience with child care or running a household may be necessary.
- Typically, there is a need for demonstrated capacity to secure the work.
- There may be a need for first aid training and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
3. Cleaning position
Pay for cleaning jobs in Canada is $16.61 per hour. Building exterior cleaner, carpet cleaner, vehicle cleaner, window cleaner, sandblaster, and many more are among the available titles.
- There needs to be a precise educational requirement for this job.
- Typically, on-the-job training (OJT) is offered.
- For some jobs in this unit group, prior experience in a related position might be necessary.
4. Team Line Haul Driving
Pay on Haul driving in Canada is $16.40 per hour on average. Bulk goods truck driver, long-haul truck driver, truck driver, and many other titles are included in this unit category.
They are primarily employed in moving, manufacturing, distribution, and transportation businesses. They might also be self-employed.
Employment Requirements include:
- Secondary school certificates are primarily necessary.
- On-the-job training (OJT) is necessary.
- It could be necessary to complete a three-month recognized driver education program at a community college or vocational institution.
- Driving a straight-body truck requires a class 3 or a class D license.
- Driving a long combined vehicle requires a class 1 or A license.
- Drivers who operate a vehicle with an air brake are needed to have the air brake endorsement (Z).
- Drivers who transport hazardous materials or dangerous goods must be certified in transporting dangerous goods (TDG).
- Additional licensing, endorsements, or certifications may be necessary to operate articulated or truck vehicles.
5. Working in an apiary
This includes growing and harvesting crops, rearing livestock and poultry, maintaining and repairing farm machinery, and construction.
- There are no precise criteria for education or experience. A college certificate or farming-related specialization courses may be necessary.
- Sometimes, it may be necessary to have some basic farm knowledge, which is typically acquired from working on a family farm.
- There might be a need for a first aid course or certification.
Pay for Hairstyling in Canada is $16.00 per hour on average. Examples of titles in hairstyling include barber, barber apprentice, hair color technician, wigs stylist, and many more.
● Employment requirements
- Secondary school education is highly required.
- Certificate of at least two years of a hairstyling apprenticeship program or a diploma in hairstyling, or another related program in hairstyling.
- Previous experiences can be substituted for formal training or education.
How To Apply For Canada Jobs With work Permit 2023
The application procedure varies based on which type of work permit you need. The first thing to consider is which work permit is best for you.
For more information on how to apply, Click here.
Here are some necessary documents required for the application for work permits:
- Already filled out the application forms
- Proof of status in Canada (if applicable)
- Family member’s proof of status (if applicable)
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (if applicable)
- A written offer of employment (if applicable)
- CV/ résumé
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) (if applicable)
- Proof that you meet the job requirements
- A valid copy of your passport
- Copy of education credential
- Medical exam results (if requested)
- Evidence of financial means to stay in Canada and return to home country
- Proof of payment for applicable government fees
- Recent passport-sized photos
Who is Eligible To Work In Canada?
With a few exceptions, most foreign nationals with work permits are only eligible to work in Canada.
How Much Does A Canadian Work Permit Cost?
A closed work permit costs CAD 155 per person, while an open work permit costs CAD 255 per person.
Duration It Takes To Get A Work Permit In Canada
The type of work permit requested and the applicant’s current country of residence are significant factors that affect how quickly or long it takes to obtain a work permit. Generally speaking, getting a work visa in Canada can take a few days to many months.
Canada extends a cordial invitation to applicants from other nations since immigrants comprise a large portion of Canada’s population.
They advise applicants to go to Canada and find employment to boost the country’s economy. Also, most people want to relocate permanently to Canada due to the high earnings, safe environment, prospects, and luxurious living standards.